Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lat Long entry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Johnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lat Long entry
    Posted: 04 Aug 2007 at 11:31pm
1. It would be usefull to be able to enter lat long as either decimal or min / sec.

2. The show on map option should be available after entry of lat long. Viewing on the map is an important validation step. As it is I need to enter the location the edit it to confirm the entry.

3. The time out is a bit too short. I have been entering some locations where I have bum lat long info and have to search the map to find the desired location. I have had the entry function time out on me several times.
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2007 at 6:39am

Again, all very good suggestions.   We will work on these.

Keep them coming!  Wink

yuanyiw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuanyiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 12:29am

From Oct 18 through October 31st, both Horde and Alliance World of Warcraft players will have the opportunity to participate in the annual Hallow's End event.
fast wow gold
 There are special quests such as the Headless Horseman,fast wow gold  candy buckets and special event-specific rewards for players taking part.
cheap aion kinah
What would Hallow'cheap aion kinah s End be without excessive amounts of sweet, sweet candy? Candy Buckets (prominently marked with an exclamation mark) are located in inns throughout Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, and Outland.
cheap aion kinah
 Reach in and help yourself to a handful of assorted candy,cheap aion kinah  which you then open by right-clicking it in your inventory. In addition, each candy bucket grants an experience point reward, or for maximum level characters, gold compensation.
ffxi gil
Note that you can only hold one Handful of Candy at a time, ffxi gil so make sure you open it before looting another candy bucket.
Final Fantasy XI GIL
 Find all the candy buckets in each continent for achievements,Final Fantasy XI GIL  and another achievement is earned by looting every last candy bucket in the land!
maple story mesos
 If you'maple story mesos re wondering which candy buckets remain on your list, open up your Achievements panel and look for the relevant achievements under the "Hallow's End" category, which itself is listed under "World Events."

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic