Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Erased Tour then can't delete files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fowpow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Erased Tour then can't delete files
    Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 3:07am
What is up with this error:

Server.MapPath() error 'ASP 0173 : 80004005'
Invalid Path Character
/GeoTours/fileRepository.asp, line 88
An invalid character was specified in the Path parameter for the MapPath method.

I erased the tour with 24 locations then tried to erase the files that were connected to the tour but everytime the system bugs out. I am paying $100 bucks a month for this hosting and server but it is not working properly. Please fix as soon as possible so I can free up my space.
Respectfully - Andrew
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 9:34am
Andrew,
We are sorry about this. Please let us know which specific file(s) you are experiencing the error on when deleting and we will troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks, Scott
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 4:51pm
Andrew,
Try deleting your files again. The issue appeared to be due to some of the characters in your filenames, such as commas. We have modified the code to alleviate this issue. If it persists, please let us know.

Thanks, Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic