Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Support > GeoTour Web Application
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No pictures, no text

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No pictures, no text
    Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 8:51am
Cry Could you please tell me what to do. I tested that Washington guided tour and it worked well in my device, Garmin Nuvi 765T.
Then I created own tour with text information and pictures. When trying to simulate it, it works only as traditional navigating. When arriving my point, just "plim" sound and gray text informing the name of target. Nothing about photo or text information. They do exist in my device. If I choose Where to - Extras - customed points and pick up some of my POI:s I can see picture and clicking "more" I can get text information I added.
Settings in my device are correct because that Washington route works nice.
I also transfered them exactly same way direct to device.
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 1:11pm
Girts,
That is the intended behavior for a tour location with no audio attached. If audio is attached, it will automatically play the audio and display the location name in the grey bar. If no audio is attached, the "beep" will play. In both cases, you should be able to click on the grey text box that shows the location name. That should bring you to the screen showing the location text and "more" button for the image. This is the same screen you would get to by going to Where to - Extras - Custom POIs. This behavior is how Garmin designed it and though we don't think it's ideal, we don't have the ability to change it.
Girts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 2:48am
Thumbs%20UpThanks for info.
Is there some minimum distance of proximity when creating my route?
In this case I'm talking about walking route.
If I will make some "shost-points" in my route just to avoid devices own routing. (I have no need to start surfing around parks but go direct from point to point). So, with those points what number I should use in proximity field?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic