Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Support > GeoTour Web Application
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can't create additional tours

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't create additional tours
    Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 3:35pm
I create several tours (about 7) a month ago. Now, when I try to create new ones, it says I can only create a total of 3 tours. Could you explain how I was able to create 7 tours and now it won't let me create new ones?
fastlane View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastlane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 5:39pm
Hi Anthony, thank you for your question.

On March 7, we released new membership plans: Lite, Plus, and Premier. All free accounts were converted to Lite memberships at that time. As an account holder, you would have received an email about this. Our Plus and Premier plans include several valuable features that were not available until recently, and we continue to improve these plans. Our Lite plan is more limited than the previous free version of GeoTours. Our purpose in making this change is so that we can earn enough subscription revenue to continue serving the GeoTours community and serve them better. The old free GeoTours was so powerful that hardly anyone was paying for a premium plan. Now, we can continue to make our paying plans more powerful than ever, but we limit our free plans so that our power users are paying a subscription fee. Since the Lite plans are limited to 3 tours, and you have 3 or more tours, your account is not able to accommodate additional tours. However, we didn't remove pre-existing tours from your account, because it wouldn't be fair to delete people's tours just because they're above the new limit.

The result of this new lineup of membership plans is that we're able to serve the GeoTours community better than ever, provide a better product, and stay in business, but those using the free plan have a more limited experience. Sign up for a Plus or Premier plan, and let us know what you think. We think you'll enjoy our ever-improving GPS touring web app. If you have any further comments or questions, don't hesitate to post again. Happy touring!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic