Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Support > GeoTour Web Application
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pictures with TourGuides

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hdhannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pictures with TourGuides
    Posted: 29 Feb 2008 at 5:54am
Hello All,

I seem to be able to build TourGuides for my Garmin NUVI 750. The only problem I seem to have is that the pictures associated with the POI don't show. The audio works fine.

I have built them using Garmin Mapsource and the TourGuide Builder at GEOVATIVE SOLUTIONS. Both show there are JPGs associated, but none show up!!!

Any Ideas???????

geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2008 at 3:49pm
Hi,
When you go to Extras - Custom POIs - TOUR NAME - TOUR LOCATION, does an image appear in the upper right corner of the location? 

Note that the image will not show up when you pass the location.  This is one downside to the Garmin TourGuide format.  You should be able to click the screen when it shows the tour location and that should bring up the location's information.  At least that's how it works on a nuvi 350.  I have not tested this exact process on a 750 yet.

Thanks, Scott
hdhannah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hdhannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2008 at 7:30am
Hello

I found on the nuvi750 that you have to goto  Extras - Custom POIs - TOUR NAME - TOUR LOCATION  -  MORE (and this is where the text is) -  IMAGE.  It seems you have 2 more steps to get to the images.

HDHannah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic