Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Support > GeoTour Web Application
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tour Order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hansvaessen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2007 at 5:45am
When making a route in garmin mapsource, saving it as gpx and uploading it to geovative the sequence will be totally scambled. It's not too difficult to correct this manually, but is there any  way to prevent this?
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2007 at 6:57am
I tried to replicate this issue, and could not.  I created a route in MapSource with 5 locations named 066, 112, 133, 176, and 242.  When I saved as a GPX and then uploaded the GPX file to GeoTours Web, the locations stayed in the exact same order as which I had created them.

Or do you mean they are out of order once you download it to the GPS device?

Thanks, Scott
hansvaessen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hansvaessen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2007 at 8:35am

Ah! I see what might be causing this:

With the sequence I mean the sequence in the route. Not the numeric/alfabetical sequence. But I guess Geovative is not looking at the route-sequence...

I'll be happy to mail you a gpx including the route to give it a try!

Hans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic