Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creating Route

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weekenddriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creating Route
    Posted: 18 Feb 2008 at 2:27pm
Hi. I've just put up two drives, the Highway 101 and Old Highway 80 San Diego County tours. The Old Highway 80 tour shows the route in blue, connecting the waypoints. When I ask for the map and directions, it gives them to me.

The Highway 101 drive doesn't show the blue route indicator and won't create the map with directions. Something I'm doing wrong?
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2008 at 8:34pm

Hi,

The route and driving directions are calculated by Google Maps.  Google Maps limites the number of locations that can be included when calculating a route/driving directions to 25.  If you reduce the number of locations in your tour to 25 or less, you should be able to show the route and calculate driving directions.  Since your tour has nearly 50 locations, you might want to consider creating a "Part 1" and "Part 2" to your tour.

Thanks, Scott
weekenddriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weekenddriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008 at 9:23pm
Ahhah.... 25 it is. I'll keep that in mind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic