Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Support > GeoTour Web Application
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Garmin Nuvi610 do not show TourGuide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puntel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Garmin Nuvi610 do not show TourGuide
    Posted: 03 Oct 2007 at 11:08pm
Hi Guys.
I have a nuvi 610 and i have just created my first tour guide.
I then uploaded it to Nuvi, but i just could not find it when uploaded using Garmin Browser plugin. When i tried to download the gpi and copy it to garmin/poi dir on nuvi, it also didnt work. So i tried to use POI Loader, and it worked. It created a menu "Custom POIS" under "EXTRA" menu. But the problem is: it show each point in the tour, and do not group them!
Some idea?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by puntel - 03 Oct 2007 at 11:17pm
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2007 at 8:12am
Hi,
Could you let me know which tour you're trying to download so we can try to replicate this issue?  Have you tried downloading a tour that was created by someone else?

Thanks, Scott
spartacus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2008 at 8:44pm
I experienced the same exact issues you did. Using the Communicator plug in sometimes did not work, copying directly didn't work eithe, but when I used POI Uploader it worked very reliably.

I don't know why that happens and I didn't see anything about this issue in other forums.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help...hopefully someone will come to our rescue!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic