Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Support > GeoTour Web Application
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Garmin Nuvi610 do not show TourGuide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hdhannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2008 at 8:12am
I have a Nuvi 750. I downloaded a tour guide in GPX format along with the Media Files as a seperate download (Zip File) to the same directory.
I extracted the media files and the were extracted to a DATA directory that WinZip built. I then loaded the POIs into my Nuvi750 using PoiLoader. Every thing worked fine. I seems the media files are intergrated into the .POI file.

When I down loaded the same tourGuide in GPI format using Garmin Communicator it worked fine also. The media files are embedded into the GPI file befor you download it, so you don't have to worry about them. This also retains the tour name for the GPI file and will stay in your Garmin even when you load more POIs suck as GPX or CVS. The GPI file does not get erased. The only way id to directly the Garmin Drive and deleting it manually.

H Hannah
Nuvi 750 and IQUE 3600
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2008 at 8:48am
Glad everything seems to be working for you two!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic